Welcome to FairEntry for the 2019 4-H Beltrami County Fair!
Fair registration online will open Saturday, June 1, 2019
The fair registration closes on Monday, July 1, 2019
The following publications/forms are posted on the Beltrami County Extension website
• Beltrami County 4-H Fair Premium Book (exhibit suggestions listed under each project area). Use the Premium Book to help you decide what projects to exhibit and to ensure you are clear on all of the guidelines for each area.
• Help guides and instructions for using the online FairEntry system.
• Livestock Superintendents List
• Show Schedule
• Special Considerations Form
• One-Time Exemption form
• 4-H Competitive Events: Deadlines, Consequences, and Exemptions
If you are exhibiting in FASHION REVUE and/or PERFORMING ARTS, specific project information and entry forms are posted to the website listed above. (includes Cloverbuds)
• Please sign in at the right using your 4HOnline email and password.
• To register for general exhibits click on “Static” department.
• Project age divisions are based on grade the youth completed as of July 2019.
• To print a list of your entries. Log into your account and look for the box called “Your Approved Records”. Then click on “View in Detail” and you will get the option to print.
We look forward to seeing everyone at the Beltrami County Fair which will be held August 7-11, 2019.
If you have any questions or need assistance with FairEntry, please contact the Extension Office at 218-444-5722.