Welcome to McLeod County 4-H's Fair Registration!
Registration for 2019 will open June 1st. At that time, you will have access to your family’s county fair registrations any time you want, using your 4HOnline username and password. Just remember, if you have questions or issues, we are a phone call away! We can be reached Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at 320-484-4334 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will have access to it in two different ways:
- Online! The Premium Book and other county fair registration information is available here.
- You can stop by the McLeod County Extension Office and pick up a copy, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Project age divisions are based on grade completed as of summer 2019.
- Each exhibit/animal needs to be entered either online using FairEntry or by submitting a paper entry form to the Extension Office by July 15th to avoid late registration. Late registrations can still exhibit at County Fair; however, will result in no ribbon placing higher than a blue and projects are not eligible for state trips.
- Reference the Premium Book for helpful exhibit suggestions listed under each project area.
- 4-H members may bring up to six different exhibits per static (non-livestock) project area unless otherwise stated. The only exception is Cloverbuds who may bring up to eight static exhibits, plus any animal exhibits and participate in any other events held prior to entry day (Favorite Food Show, Demonstrations, Performing Arts, and Fashion Revue).
- When bringing multiple exhibits in the same project area, please remember to register one time for each different project you plan to exhibit. In other words, if you plan to bring six separate flower gardening projects, please make sure to register for a flower gardening project six separate times on your fair registration.
- See livestock specific premium book sections for details on project limits.
All registrations must be complete by July 15th!
If you are registering online using FairEntry, you will have until 11:59 p.m. on July 15th to complete your registration online.
If you are submitting a paper entry form, it must be turned in to the Extension Office by 4:30 p.m. on July 15th or postmarked by July 15th!
We look forward to seeing you at the McLeod County Fair!!
Please contact the Extension Office with any questions at 320-484-4334 or email@example.com.