Welcome to the 2023 Eaton County Fair entry registration system! The following tips will help with your registration:
* Please make sure to use the fair book when registering as you will need to know what classes are appropriate for you to register in. The fair book can be found online at http://eatoncountyfair.com/pageserver/fair-book.
* Keep the email that the system will send as confirmation of your entries. Entries will be approved by the fair office and you will receive a second email when your entries are approved.
* All pen space request forms, June 1 forms, and camping forms will be collected by the superintendent/fair office as appropriate, NOT through Fair Entry.
* Please do not enter into a class unless you are planning to exhibit in that class at fair.
* If you tagged multiple animals, you may need to create separate entries for each animal.
* Youth exhibitors should enter into classes which are not in a department labeled "Open Class..."
*Open Class entries will open on June 2nd and close on June 18th.
* If you have any questions or problems, please contact the Fair Office at 517-543-4510 or Martin Fabrik at 517-667-1293 via call or text.