Payne County FFA entries must be submitted via local AgEd instructors.

4-H entries must be submitted via the Payne County Extension office.

Please see respective leaders for details.

FFA Advisors & Extension Leaders:

To begin the entry process,click the bottom blue link in box to the right,

"Create a FairEntry Account" or sign-in with your FairEntry credentials.

Contact the Payne County Expo Center for questions regarding the entry process.


FairEntry Exhibitor, Staff Sign-In

Forgot your password?

Create a FairEntry account