DEADLINE FOR EVENT REGISTRATIONS ONLINE:
KIDDIE PEDAL TRACTOR PULL - ONLINE DEADLINE IS WEDNESDAY. IN PERSON AVAILABLE AN HOUR BEFORE EVENT AT PULL LOCATION.
DOG SHOW - ONLINE DEADLINE IS FRIDAY. IN PERSON REGISTRATION AVAILABLE AT 9:30AM SUNDAY BEFORE EVENT.
WOMEN'S SKILLET TOSS - ONLINE DEADLINE SUNDAY AT NOON. IN PERSON UNTIL NOON SUNDAY AT FAIR ENTRY OFFICE.
1. To start you will create a new profile or sign in from one you already have from previous years.
2. In the first section you will make sure all your information is correct, check that you've read and understand the rules and see an option to donate your premium monies and/or make a donation to the MV Agricultural Society.
3. The next step will be to create an invoice or entry. Though it's called an invoice in various parts of the program, there is no cost to enter items.
4. Then you will choose your categories and fill out the information for each entry.
5. Last step is to submit for approval. DON'T FORGET TO SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY
If you have any questions about entries or premiums,
contact Data Entry Manager Kristy Rose at email@example.com