Welcome to Marshall-Putnam 4-H Show registration.
We are counting on you, our 4-H members and families, as well as our staff and volunteers to help make this fair season a safe and successful one!
There is a list of helpful hints below. Please read them before you begin your registration process. Please contact the Extension office if you have any questions about your fair registration. 309 364-2356. Registration will close at midnight on June 20, 2023.
Fair Entry Helpful Hints
1. Fair Entry will be available May 18-June 20, 2023
2. Have the list of the projects the member is enrolled in.
3. The “division” is the project category.
4. All levels of a project area will appear on the screen under the division.
5. Only select a class that coincides with the original project selected.
example: If you chose 4-H Cooking 101 as a project in the fall do not select 4-H Cooking 201, 301 or 401
6. A $0 invoice will be created, no payment required. Please complete all members of your family before you enter submit.
7. An email from Fair Entry will be sent to you to confirm your registration after it has been confirmed by our office.
8. Please feel free to call the office with any questions.309 364-2356