First and foremost, we are so excited that you will be completing a market animal project and plan to exhibit and sell at the 2022 Lawrence County Fair!
Before beginning, please make sure…
- To have a FairEntry account
- All families will be using FairEntry accounts to log into the system
- Families that registered previously with a FairEntry account will be able to log into the same account to register
- To have identification pictures on-hand – You will be required to upload:
- ID#1 - Head Close-Up
- ID#2 - Left Profile
- ID#3 - Right Profile
- ID#4 - Metal Ear Tag/RFID Tag/Unique Identifier/Etc.
- To have the animal's Metal Ear Tag # and/or RFID Tag #
A few additional notes:
- Families register together – There is not a separate log-in for each member.
- FairEntry recommends using Google Chrome or Firefox, but is mobile compatible.
- 2022 Lawrence County Fair tags will be distributed at a later date.
THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMITTING PROOF OF IDENTIFICATION FOR MARKET BEEF IS TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 30, 2021, BY 11:59 PM, EST.
THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMITTING PROOF OF IDENTIFICATION FOR MARKET HOGS, LAMBS, AND GOATS IS THURSDAY, MAY 19, 2022, BY 11:59 PM, EST.
Please contact email@example.com with any difficulties submitting your entries prior to the deadline.
2022 Lawrence County 4-H & FFA Market Beef Identification Instructions
Lawrence County 4-H & FFA Junior Livestock Association Rules and Regulations for 2022 Market Animals
Northwest 4-H & FFA Regional Market Livestock Rules