Thank you for registering for the 4-H Static Exhibits, 4-H Contests, 4-H Small Animal Shows, and 4-H and Open Horse Show.
1. Read all Montana State Fair policies and procedures and the Montana State Fair Premium Book before registering.
2. The deadline for static entries, non-animal contests, and domestic animal shows is the last Friday in June, by 4:00 pm.
3. 4-H members must be enrolled in the project and level to enter except in divisions marked as open.
4. Members may exhibit only one entry in each class.
5. Exhibitors must have a W-9 form on file with the MSU Cascade County Extension Office to receive premiums.
Please email Allyssa at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the MSU Cascade County Extension Office at 406-454-6980 with any questions about the FairEntry registration process.