Welcome to the 2020 Arenac County 4-H/FFA Virtual Learning Showcase & Sale.
Public results can be found at https://fairentry.com/Fair/Results/14730
Large livestock market animal video links: https://bit.ly/3eKv9lv
Small livestock showmanship video links: https://bit.ly/30sA0Tf
Cloverbud youth showmanship video links: https://bit.ly/3eLe1Mr
Market Beef Slideshow: https://youtu.be/h38q25cdcNY
Market Hog Slideshow: https://youtu.be/XnmrmkqzU7U
Market Poultry Slideshow: https://youtu.be/XIhQT4Sdybs
Market Rabbit Slideshow: https://youtu.be/qjOxZy9l7go
Market Pheasant Slideshow: https://youtu.be/ScUTqId36Co
Cloverbud Slideshow: https://youtu.be/h7Xda-g6xzk
Livestock Cut & Wrap Sale Details
- This sale starts July 21, 2020 at 9:00 a.m. and closes July 23, 2020 at 5:00 p.m.
- This sale is first come, first served.
- All sales are final. Payment in full must be received no later than August 28, 2020.
- All large animals are being sold by the pound, rail weight. Steers are available by the quarter, half or whole. Swine by the half or whole. Buyer preference. Buyer is responsible for contacting the processor to provide cut and wrap instructions.
- All small animals are being sold by the head; chicken, rabbit and pheasants as pen of 3, turkey pen of 1. Pheasants are release only. Please note: Due to hatchery delays, chickens and turkeys will not be ready for processing until end of August.
- Dairy Gallon of Milk donations support the 4-H Dairy Club with supplies, educational activities and its members.
- If you would like to support an individual 4-H or FFA youth with a straight dollar donation without making a purchase, please call their specie leader and they can make that happen for you.
- To make a purchase, you may call the specie leader during the sale hours.
- Beef & Dairy Beef: Annette 989-329-1594 or Craig 989-233-5265
- Swine (roasters also available): Missy 989-313-9205
- Poultry (chicken/turkey): Nicole 989-329-4711
- Rabbit: Keri 989-450-3553
- Pheasant: Janice 989-329-9924
- Dairy Gallon of Milk Donations: Courtney 989-313-0457
- Processors accepting large livestock from this sale are: Berthiaume's, Holstine's, and Ebels. Buyers of small animals will receive their purchases processed.
- Buyers of large animals are responsible for processing fees at the processor.
- Purchase and donation invoices will be emailed at the close of the sale once rail weights are received from the processors. Small animals will be invoiced once processed.
- If you have any questions, please email Melissa at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 989-846-4111 and leave a message.
Please visit our 4-H/FFA Livestock Facebook Group