Welcome to Watonwan County's
4-H Fair Registration Site!
FairEntry is a online based system where members can register their county fair projects online. It replaces any paper copies and allows users to register to show projects/animals. It simply opens up the opportunity for users to have more control of their county registration judging online.
For 2020 all fair projects (animal and general) will be judged via this FairEntry site. This means you will need to take various photo's of your project and a video about your project before you start registration. You will need to have your project 100% done with photos and videos completed before submission.
Registration will be open July 6 through July 22 for fair project entry. This means after the closing date (July 22), you will not be able to enter any exhibits. If you need to change any information please contact our office M-F 9:00-5:00 at 507-375-1275 and ask for Michelle.
Members may view the premium book online by clicking here. For complete instructions go to the 2020 Watonwan County Fair Information site and check out the downloads at the bottom of the page.
To get started:
- Make sure each of your entries has photos and video (if applicable) ready to be uploaded. For guides on what type of photos and video examples click here.
- You must be enrolled with 4-H Online. If you have animals, they must be ID'd in 4-H Online by the Animal ID deadline dates.
- Sign In with your 4-H Online email and password, if you have forgotten your password click the radio button to have a new password sent to the email you listed. If your email has changed or you've forgotten it please contact the office and we will update 4-H Online with the new email address or remind you of your email so you can retrieve your new password.
- Complete your fair entries for all animal, general, and Cloverbud projects for each member (with pictures and video) before submitting your invoice. If you have forgotten to add a picture or video you can email Michelle the picture and/or video with an explanation of what entry number to attach the picture/video to.
- If you make a mistake please contact Michelle 507-375-1275 M-F 9am-5pm or 507-304-3280 (after hours) and she can delete the project or class and you can re-enter the correct information on a new invoice.
Office Hours: M-F 9:00-5:00
Michelle Knudson email@example.com. After hours 507-304-3280
Sarah Reckard 507-375-1275 firstname.lastname@example.org
If you can not complete your registration through FairEntry you can complete the paper form and submit pictures and video to Michelle by email email@example.com. All forms must be in the office by July 22 so please give yourself time for mailing.
University of MN Extension-Watonwan County
108 8th St S
St. James, MN 56081