Welcome to FairEntry for the 2020 Beltrami County 4-H Virtual Judging Experience!
Fair registration opens on Tuesday, July 21, 2020
The fair registration closes on Monday, August 3, 2020 at 11:59pm
Due to time constraints, youth may submit only two exhibits per project area to be selected for conference judging via Zoom. The only exception would be Showmanship classes for livestock. This would be the only case where a 4-H'er would have three class entries in one project area that would be judged over Zoom. Please upload photos of the animal you plan on entering in the Showmanship class in your entry form. For videos, please include the video you submitted for class judging. This preference must be noted for each project entered in FairEntry.
The following publications/forms are posted on the Beltrami County Extension website:
• Beltrami County 4-H Fair Premium Book (exhibit suggestions listed under each project area). Use the Premium Book to help you decide what projects to exhibit and to ensure you are clear on all of the guidelines for each area.
• Help guides and instructions for using the online FairEntry system
• Virtual Conference judging to take place via Zoom August 10th-14th
• Please sign in at the right using your 4HOnline email and password.
• To register for general exhibits click on “Static” department.
• Project age divisions are based on grade the youth completed as of July 2020.
• To print a list of your entries. Log into your account and look for the box called “Your Approved Records”. Then click on “View in Detail” and you will get the option to print.
The most up to date information for virtual judging will be sent via 4-H Online, please watch your emails. Also check the county webpage often for updates.
If you have any questions or need assistance with FairEntry, please contact the Extension Office at 218-444-5722.
If you don't have a 4HOnline account, sign-in with your FairEntry account: