Welcome to FairEntry for the 2017 Faribault County Fair! This FairEntry system allows you to enter your fair projects online at this site, rather than sending in a paper copy of your fair registration.
Fair registration online will open Monday June 12th, 2017
The fair registration deadline is Friday, June 30th.
If you run into any problems, contact the Extension office at 507-526-6240 for assistance.
Posted on the Faribault County Extension webpage: http://www3.extension.umn.edu/county/faribault
- 4-H section of the premium book
- County 4-H Fair Schedule
- Livestock Policies, Exhibit and Auction Rules
- Horse Project Rules
- General Premium Book Information
Informational Session at Youth Council Meetings, Monday May 22nd and June 26th
- Pre-Fair Question/Answer - May 22, 5:30 p.m., Easton Town Hall. Great opportunity to ask your unanswered fair questions!
- June 26th - 5:30 pm, Youth Council Meeting, 4-H Dining Hall.
- Project classes are based on grade completed as of July 2017.
- Static Division is General Projects.
- Each exhibit/animal needs to be entered either online using FairEntry or listed on your submitted advance fair entry to receive premiums, awards and state trips.
- Helpful exhibit suggestions listed under each project area in the premium book.
- Don't forget to hit submit on the invoice to complete your registration!
·Advance Fair Entry on-line must be completed by 11:59 p.m. on Friday, June 30th!
·If you are submitting the paper entry form it must be:
- Turned in to the Extension Office by 4:30 p.m. on Friday, June 30th!
- Mailing – must be postmarked by Friday, June 30th!
Good luck at the fair!