||This vintage 1940s apron took me three months to complete. I spent the first month on sewing the yoke and the straps. I put the right sides of both yoke pieces together and I sewed them together. Then I serged the side of the ruffle pieces that were going to be out and I stitched two long lines along the top, then pulled the stitches, forming the ruffle. After I made the ruffle, I put the raw edge in between both of the strap pieces and stitched along the edges of the straps, leaving an opening so I could insert the yoke. I inserted the yoke into the straps and slipstitched the straps in place so that the stitches couldn’t be seen. After that I started making the skirt part. The skirt part consisted of three different rectangles that I sewed together and then seam finished with a straight stitch. After that, I made the pocket and sewed it on to the skirt. Then I joined the yoke and the skirt together using the front waistband piece. The straps criss cross in the back so I inserted the straps into the waistband and I stitched on then I slipstitched the back waistband on so that the stitches wouldn’t be seen. Once everything was done, I ironed it and washed. The materials I used are: Cotton blend fabric in purple and a purple flower pattern and white all-purpose thread I used a sewing machine, a serging machine and hand stitches.